20 August 2014

Hey There Buds!!

I created this card for my friend and upline, Denise.  I snapped a pic before mailing it off to her!  Isn't it cute?  This is one of my favorite techniques with our new Blendabilities markers!

 
To create this simple card, you'll need the following:
 
Hey There Buds stamp (pg. 125)
Memento Black Ink
Whisper White Craft Ink
Whisper White Embossing Powder
Whisper White Note Card
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Basic Rhinestones
Melon Mambo Blendabilities
Old Olive Blendabilities
Heat Tool
 
Here's what you do:
 
Ink up Hey There Buds stamp with Whisper White Craft Ink.  Stamp on Basic Black cardstock.  Sprinkle with Whisper White Embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool.  Set aside to cool.  Once cool, use Blendabilities to color ON the white embossed areas.  This technique really makes your design POP off the black cardstock.  Assemble card as shown.  I colored the rhinestones with my Melon Mambo Dark marker before adhering them to my card.

 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!
Click on the catalog to your left to purchase any or all of these supplies
from my online store! 
Take advantage of Stamp Rewards when you do!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment