08 September 2014

Paper Pumpkin for HALF-OFF!!

Hey Everyone!

There's just a few days left to take advantage of My Paper Pumpkin for HALF OFF!

I just love getting this beautiful, bright box in the mail each month - so exciting to look inside to see my cool project, just waiting for me to get my crafty on!

From now through September 10th, you can subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and pay just $9.97 a month for the first two months!  Just enter HALFOFF2 in the promo box!  My Paper Pumpkin is regularly $19.95/mo and worth every penny! 

Why not take advantage of this great deal and give My Paper Pumpkin a spin!  You can cancel at any time by logging into your account.  Easy-Peasy!

Click here to get started:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

Please choose me as your demo!  Choose "I already have a demonstrator" and just type Sharon Scalzi and DE and then select me on the right-hand side!

No comments:

Post a Comment